Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I feel sick to my stomach...

Most of you probably already know, but let's just throw it out there. I am addicted to The Bachelor. Yes, I know. I need to get a life. I can't help it. I'm not sure why I really watch this show. If you look at it's track record it sure hasn't been very successful. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. Anyway, I am so mad at Jason right now!! How could he do that to Melissa?!? She deserves so much better. She wasn't even my original pick (I actually liked Jillian), but I felt so bad for her last night. When else would you have to break up with your fiance on national television and then watch him kiss another girl 20 minutes later.....leave it to The Bachelor! I think I speak for Melissa when I say....HOW RUDE!!!

4 comments:

cassie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I know. He is a butt. End of story.

M + L said...

HA HA! I KNOW! Cassie and I were watching it while working late at night and we were flipping pissed. What a jerk! Melissa is such a cutie! Glad you watch it too :) WHERE ARE THE B-DAY POSTS?!?!?!

Mindi Blake said...

Hi Jenny, I just found you, but I see you have found my blog. LOL! I love bloggin, it's so much fun. But let's talk about The Bachelor, your are right Yuck. I'm just ashamed of the way he represented Washington. Dave and I are official Washingtonians. But anyways, I think in the end Molly and him will work, I am still so obsessed with all the news on them in People and just ET.

cassie said...

hey. long story but i had to get a new blog address. its cassandralevi.blogspot.com just to let you know :)