Sunday, December 6, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Well, I think it's about time that I blog about our exciting news! Some of you may already know, but we are expecting our first baby the first week in March and we are so excited!! The pregnancy has been going very well. I'll admit the beginning was pretty rough, lots of nausea/vomiting and absolutely no energy, but it's amazing how fast you forget about that once you start feeling better. I have been feeling great the last few weeks! I am 27 weeks now and time is flying!!

These are pics from our latest ultrasound which was at 23 weeks...

Here is a belly pic from 24 weeks...

4 comments:

M + L said...

Chippa!!! YAY! You FINALLY blogged about being pregnant! I haven't seen you in 3 months and you look so cute!!! I'm so excited for you two. Can't wait to see the 'lil chip!

Brock and Lisa McKeown said...

How sweet!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats jenny....

Sherri Romney said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats girl. You look AWESOME for being 24 weeks...