Friday, June 4, 2010

Torrey's Graduation

Torrey graduated from ASU on May 14th!!! I am so proud of all his hard work and dedication! Torrey's family came in town and we spent the week just relaxing and hanging out together. It was so much fun having them here!

my two favorite people

torrey's family
kris, mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, torrey, hudson & I
desi, and bob

torrey and his youngest brother, bob

my family

lindsay came to support torrey -- thanks lins :)

and I just love the look on my little man's face in this picture,
so stinkin cute!


Congratulations Torrey!!! I love you so much and I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

M + L said...

Way to go Torrey!! It's a great feeling to be done! Thanks for letting me come! :)

Sherri Romney said...

Congrats!!! That last pic is ADORABLE!