Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Best Two Years

Two years ago today, Torrey and I were tying the knot! Forever!! I can't believe how fast time flies. So much has happened over the last 2 years. This past March we welcomed our first little kiddo named Hudson into our family. He is the apple of our eye and I can't imagine life without him. I also can't imagine life without Torrey. He truly is my best friend and I love him more and more each day.

t -
Thank you for everything you do for Hudson and I and for working so hard for our family. Thank you for making us laugh and for reminding us what life is all about. You are the best husband and daddy a girl could ask for. I love you Torrey. Happy 2 years!!
j


4 comments:

d.jo said...

Jenny, you are so gorgeous! I think you & Torrey are a great couple. Isn't it amazing that when we choose to get married that we think we love each other so deeply, and then a couple years go by and kids get thrown into the mix and love has a whole new dimension that we could have never imagined. It's a great feeling, and I'm so happy that you have had the best 2 years with Tor. Happy Anniversary!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary Jen & Torrey! We really love you guys and Hudson!

M + L said...

Happy 2 Years! You guys are the greatest. Luff you!!! XOXO

Sherri Romney said...

Your wedding photos are DIVINE. And you are STUNNING. STUUUUUUUUUNING. Congrats you guys!!!