Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Better Late than Never

Ok Ok, I know. I have been SO horrible at blogging lately. I really REALLY need to play catch up. I mean, I haven't even blogged about Halloween yet. How sad is that?! It's almost St. Patricks Day. And my baby is almost 1 YEAR OLD!!!! Aghhhh, how did that happen?? Anyway, I think sometimes blogging gives me anxiety because I feel like I need to make every post some big elaborate thing. So instead of just making a simple post, I avoid it at all costs! I have decided I need to change my thinking and because of the fact that this blog has become somewhat of a journal for me and my family, I am setting a goal to become more diligent. Soooo what am I going to do about it, you ask?!?! I am going to make it a goal to make a post for every day in March!!! Do you think I can do it?? Sheesh, don't all say NO at once! I think if I can do it, I can get totally caught up on everything that has happened over the past few months. So, let the "March Madness" begin!!!!!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

I'm totally looking forward to the Homer Family March Madness! Woot woot! Happy reading days are ahead! : )