Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man's best friend

Our dog Marley absolutely loves Hudson! She is always so concerned with where he is and what he is doing. When he is in the swing, she has to go over and make sure he is okay. When he sneezes, she runs over to sniff his face and make sure everything is alright. When he was first born I was burping him and I think she thought I was hurting him because she started growling and barking at me until I stopped. She obviously got over that real quick. It can actually get kind of annoying sometimes because when I am holding him, she follows me around and watches my every move. I have tripped over her many times. Every night when I give Hudson a bath, Marley comes in and sits right next to me and stares over the tub to keep watch over him. The other day Hudson was laying on the floor playing and Marley came over and laid down right next to him. It was so cute! Hudson managed to grab a fist-full of Marley's hair right between her eyes and pulled pretty hard. Marley could have cared less. (I was right there to supervise, of course.) I have a feeling they are going to be best buds :)


1 comment:

M + L said...

Awww so stinking cute!! Dogs really are a man's best friend. I love my Bauer so much it's crazy! Hudson and Marley are going to be the best of friends :)