Monday, July 12, 2010

Trip to Utah

Last month we had the chance to go to Utah to visit Torrey's family. We packed up the car and made the 10 hour drive (which turned out to be more like a 12-14 hour drive) with Hudson and our dog, Marley. They were both so good in the car, I can not complain and Torrey and I had so much fun just chatting and singing to the music! We had so much fun just relaxing and hanging out with everyone!! The weather was absolutely wonderful too! While we were there Torrey's sister, Desi, took some pictures of Hudson. They turned out aMaZiNg so I wanted to share a few (ok, more than a "few", sorry I couldn't resist)...


Here are a few pics from the family BBQ that we had while we were there... I love the expression on Hudson's face in the first one! Soooo cute!!!


3 comments:

cassie said...

Cute. I haven't seen Hudson in forever, he is HUGE! And as adorable as ever :)

d.jo said...

Adorable!

That's a cute group photo in front of the barn, and I love the beanie shots of Hudson. So much fun!

Jamie said...

Jenny! He's so, so cute. Love the pics! You and Lindsay need to come over to the house again some night so I can see him.