Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...Oh My!!!

In October Hudson had his first trip to the zoo and it was a blast! Debra Jo invited Lindsay, Hudson, and I to join her and her boys on a trip to the Phoenix zoo. I always LOVED going to the zoo when I was younger and I still enjoy it just as much!

Hudson and his buddy Tyson

The giraffes!!! They are my favorite. Hudson's room has a giraffe theme so I decided that feeding the giraffes was a must!

Isn't she SO cute?!?! I just love their BIG black eyes and their LONG eyelashes!

The whole group :)

Aren't koala bears adorable?!?! I just want to cuddle with them.

Thanks guys for an AWESOME trip to the zoo!!! We had so much fun! Lets do it again soon. :)

3 comments:

M + L said...

THE CHIPPA BLOGGED!!! Wahooo!! The zoo was SO FUN and I didn't even have kids with me ;) You took some great shots! Hudson looks so little in these photos! Time flies...

Jamie said...

So cute! Glad you guys are still friends and do fun things. Hudson is a doll!

d.jo said...

I saw the little thumbnail pic of you & me underneath your name in my blog-list/newsfeed, and I thought, "Oh, my gosh...I don't even remember WHEN that was!" Good thing I read your blog--apparently we went to the zoo in OCTOBER...that was 5 MONTHS ago, hahahaha! Looks like we're all due for another trip very soon! : )

We should pet the sting rays this time....